Your privacy is very important to us. We keep the following fundamental guidelines when operating our service (website & apps):
· We don't ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
· We don't store sensitive personal information on our servers.
· The applications do not send us any critically important information like your login credentials; instead those are encrypted and stored locally in your device.
· Your social information displayed to other people is subjected to the restrictions and permissions that you have defined in your account in each of your social networks.
· We don't share your information with anyone except to comply with the law.
· We may use non-personal statistical information to analyze the use in our website and apps, and that's in order to improve our service; diagnose technical problems, improve UI and features, maintain security, etc.
Acceptance of Policy
Personally Identifying Information
Collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how our visitors use its app.
We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. We collect and use this analytics information in aggregate form such that it cannot reasonably be manipulated to identify any particular individual user.
Modification of Policy
Read call log and read SMS
Our new feature, you can synchronize the phone and watch, get your call log and text messages, you can make better use of your change program features, we promised not to provide your call log and short to any person or third party interest information.
Call the phone camera
Our application call the phone camera to take a photo or open flash light ,we do not collection or share your picture unless you agree
Our application will only access your location information when you use and will not be disclosed to third parties and others.
Can we use one anm id in multiple mobiles???ReplyDelete